This is article is about the episode. You may be looking for the code itself.
Code: Earth is the twenty-fifth episode of Code Lyoko.
Jeremie's materialization program is finally operational, and he, Yumi, Ulrich and Odd are all eager for Aelita to be materialized into their world as a "human." Unfortunately, Jim is hot on their trail to discover their secret once and for all.
But when he causes Jeremie to sprain his ankle, Jeremie has no other option but to reveal the existence of Lyoko, so that Jim can help him return to the lab. Odd and Yumi are devirtualized, leaving Ulrich the last warrior left to protect the way-tower; enough for Aelita to be successfully materialized into the real world via Code: Earth. Although X.A.N.A. attempts to hold her back, he is unsuccessful and Aelita is finally brought into the real world.
Jeremie announces that he has completed his materialization program for Aelita. They want to try it out after class, but Jim catches them in the act, saying that they're gonna stay put until they tell him what their secret is. Principal Delmas shows up just in time and scolds Jim for being paranoid. (During this particular scene, Jim calls Team Lyoko "these little devils", indicating his overly strict paranoid attitude).
Later at the Factory, Jeremie virtualizes Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich to the Forest Sector. When Jeremie places the CD into the supercomputer he is shocked that it is the wrong one; it is only a music video for Odd's song. Jeremie must go back to his dorm room to pick up the right CD, while the others wait in the Tower until he comes back.
Jeremie manages to get to his dorm room and retrieve the real CD, however, Jim once again finds him (calling Jeremie a "miserable little brat"), still determined to discover their secret, chases him down the steps and orders him to stop. Jeremie tumbles on the stairs and breaks his ankle during the heated chase, causing some of the students who watched him fall to blame Jim for the accident, including Heidi Klinger. Jeremie is taken to the Infirmary, and Jim is fired by Principal Delmas for allowing his paranoid actions to cause harm to a student.
Jim feels guilty for what he has done, however, and decides to go into the infirmary to talk to Jeremie. Jeremie, who is now stuck in the infirmary with no way to reach the others still in Lyoko, decides to tell Jim the truth; that his suspicions were right all along. He offers to tell Principal Delmas the whole thing, about Lyoko and the Factory, so that Jim can get his job back - on the condition that Jim carries him to the Factory. Jim agrees, and takes Jeremie there.
While the others are waiting in the Tower, a Megatank shows up and when Ulrich, Yumi and Odd show up to protect the tower, it devirtualizes Yumi and Odd. Ulrich can destroy it, but another shows up to destroy the Tower before Aelita can be materialize to Earth. Ulrich tries to protect the Tower from Megatank's laser with his katana as long as he can. In the meantime, Jeremie loads the Materialization Program.
Aelita stands in the middle of the platform, rises up until the middle of the Tower where the program starts to work. Ulrich, still protecting the tower, is soon devirtualized by the shot of the Megatank and the shot also hits the Tower. The Tower still holds thereafter, and inside it, Aelita starts to devirtualize for the first time. X.A.N.A. tries to stop her, but he is too late: Aelita appears in one of the Scanners. She opened her eyes and seeing Jeremie, who happily welcomes her by saying, "Welcome to Earth."
- The original French name for this episode is Code Terre.
- Jeremie calls the nurse "Dorothy" after she's finished fixing up his ankle.
- Jim is made a team member in this episode, albeit temporarily.
- In this episode, it's revealed that Odd made a music video called "Break, Break, Break Dance!". Several minor characters appear as background dancers. Jeremie called it "dumb", after mistaking the CD with the video for the CD with Aelita's Materialization Program. The lyrics are "Break, Break, Break Dance!", "Break, Break, Break Dance!", "Break, Break, Break Dance!", "Here we go!".
- Aelita arrives on Earth for the first time in the show.
- Code: Earth was released in book form, but only in French.
- When the group arrives at the the tower, it's activated. A couple of scenes later it's deactivated and than activated again.
- When Jeremie asks Yolanda if he could use the bathroom, she says that the doctor insists that Jeremie stay off his feet, even though it was actually Yolanda who told him that.
- When the elevator's door are opening, one of Jeremie's legs was lifted but when the group (with Jim) is in the Scanner Room who are waiting to see Aelita, Jeremie put both of his legs on the ground (the nurse also said he can't put his feet on the ground for weeks).
|Code Lyoko: Season 1|
| X.A.N.A. Awakens | Teddygozilla | Seeing Is Believing | Holiday in the Fog | Log Book | Big Bug | Cruel Dilemma | Image Problem | End of Take | Satellite|
The Girl of the Dreams | Plagued | Swarming Attack | Just in Time | The Trap | Laughing Fit | Claustrophobia | Amnesia | Killer Music | Frontier | The Robots
Zero Gravity Zone | Routine | Rock Bottom? | Ghost Channel | Code: Earth | False Start
|Season 1 · Season 2 · Season 3 · Season 4 · Code Lyoko Evolution|