|Attacks||Laser - 40AP|
|First Appearance||Unchartered Territory|
Creeper is a snake-like monster that only appears in Sector 5 of Lyoko. Creepers attack by firing lasers from their mouth. Its lower body is mechanical and snakelike, but the upper body is fleshy with 2 legs. The Eye of X.A.N.A. is on the top of its head, so it is hard to hit. However, a Creeper is so weak defensive wise that a hit to just about any part of the body will instantly kill it. However, rivaling the Manta, Creepers have extremely powerful lasers doing 40 Attack point of damage per impact. During devirtualization, they turn into puddles of goo with binary code coming out of them. They can climb walls at ease.
Creepers can also fire a charged laser, which takes around 3 seconds to charge up. The laser inflicts about 80 points of damage. However they seem to have gotten stronger because in one episode, Aelita is devirtualized by the Creeper in one shot of the charged laser. They are shown to spawn from the outer area of Sector 5, in a similar manner to Mantas, but this only been seen once in Tidal Wave.
Creepers have a basic ability to communicate. They make many growls and howling noises. Aelita noticed them communicating in episode "Aelita".
There are several ways to destroy them without hitting their eyes, such as slicing them in half, and Aelita's Energy Fields, or making them lose their balance.They tend to have less than 30 lifepoints.
- Standard Creeper
- Metal Creepers
- Beam Creepers
- In French dub, Creeper is known as Rampant.
- Creeper is Odd's least favorite creature, possibly due to its strong attacks.
- Creepers were never shown outside of Sector 5 or its Replika. Unlike the Mantas and Scyphozoa, both natives from Sector 5, they are incapable of leaving. Possibly due to it being the only Sector 5 native unable to fly, or its weak defences make it neglible in other sectors so X.A.N.A. never saw the need.
- They do appear frequently in all sectors and replikas in Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity.
- Creepers were the first monster to devirtualize Aelita.
Code Lyoko Social Game
|Kankrelats | Hornet | Blok | Krab | Megatank | Creeper | Manta | Black Manta | Guardian | Tarantula | Scyphozoa | Kolossus|
|Spectre | Polymorphic Clone|
|Kongre | Shark | Kalamar|
|Video games only|
|Cyberhopper | Exploding Roachsters | Scorpion | Insekt | Dark Monster | Volcanoid | Ubertank | Omegatank | Mountain Bug | Insekt Lord | Ice Spider | Desert Driller | Magma Worm|