|Air Date (US)||June 12th, 2007|
|Air Date (France)||August 14th, 2007|
|Written by|| Jean-Rémi François|
|Storyboard by|| Paul Beneteau|
|Preceeded by||William Returns|
|Followed by||Opening Act|
Double Take is the second episode of Season 4 and the 67th episode of Code Lyoko.
Jeremie creates a polymorphic spectre of himself to go to Phys. Ed class in order to be left to work undistracted on bringing William back from Lyoko. Jeremie’s body double turns out to be far more athletic than the original, to Jim’s considerable surprise. But XANA wrests control of the tower Jeremie used to conjure up his clone, and the imposter now poses a serious threat to our heroes. A battle ensues on the now fully reconstructed Lyoko, featuring new, updated gear for the Lyoko Warriors.
- The original French name for this episode is Mauvaise réplique.
- This is the only season 4 episode that Ulrich uses triplicate.
- This is the first time seeing a Lyoko Warrior with their new outfit.
- This episode shares the same part from Tron when Kevin Flynn's creation: CLU betrays Flynn.
- At the end of the episode, the tower operating William's clone is shown inside a crater, but in every subsequent episode the tower had been seen in, it has been seen near the edge of a plateau.
- The name and the attack itself is a reference to the episode Double Trouble.
The original episode summary can be found here.