Most of X.A.N.A.'s Attacks are not successful. However, some have been such failures that they never even truly started. This page catalogs the failed ones.
- In "X.A.N.A. Awakens", X.A.N.A. possessed several of Jeremie's robots. This included Jeremie's Hornet Control Robot; but not Kiwi 2, since he hadn't been made yet. This also has the unique distinction of being X.A.N.A.'s first shown attack attempt, in chronological order.
- In "Mister Pück", X.A.N.A. attempted to possess Odd. This attempt failed, and the ghost retreated. This led to the next entry.
- In "Mister Pück", X.A.N.A. attempted to possess Ulrich. This attempt also failed. X.A.N.A. then targeted Jeremie.
- "X.A.N.A. 2.0" had two.
- The first one was when X.A.N.A. attacked the school computers, causing them to malfunction, but return to normal on their own. This also shocked Jim.
- Also in "X.A.N.A. 2.0", X.A.N.A. targeted the intercom system of Kadic Academy. It was able to make sirens go off for a few seconds, but shorted out the intercoms before there was any major damage.
- In "Confusion", there were several:
- A Spectre of X.A.N.A. Ulrich appeared in the bathroom with Ulrich. Rumor has it that Quentin Merabet got paid by Colgate Toothpaste for this scene.
- Yumi mentioned seeing a similar phenomenon the same day.
- There was another attack which showed up on the Holomap but disappeared. There was at least 3 of these.
- Note that not every attack is listed yet.