|First appearance||Production: Holiday in the Fog Chronological: X.A.N.A. Awakens|
|Also known as||Sector 3|
|Terrain features||A network of pathways and small platforms filling a mass of tree trunks.|
The Forest Sector (referred to as the Forest Region in Season 1) is a Sector of Lyoko. It is mostly a complex series of paths intertwining between thousands of trees, but raised high above the Digital Sea. Large open areas are not as common as those in the Desert and Ice Sectors. It also has a lot of hollow tree trunks which connects areas of the Forest Sector and has often saved the lives of Lyoko Warriors.
Despite the fact that paths are narrow in this sector, X.A.N.A. often sends its largest monsters, such as Megatanks and Krabs, to attack Lyoko Warriors when they are trying to deactivate a Tower there. It is also the only sector in which X.A.N.A. directly attacked, once in Code: Earth and again in Contact.
The appearance of the Sector changed noticeably between Season 1 and 2. In Season 2, the lighting and terrain were lightened. These changes remained present for the reset of the series.
The Forest Sector was recreated between the episodes William Returns and Double Take by Jeremie and Aelita. It made its first reappearance in Opening Act and the new Forest appears to have new areas added on such as the Forest arena. In Marabounta, Jeremie materialized a monster called the Marabounta into this sector with the intention of having it attack and destroy X.A.N.A.'s monsters. However, it also attacks Aelita, and the other Lyoko Warriors after they attack it to defend her.
The Forest Sector is numbered as Sector 3, as it is opposite Sector 1.
- XANA Awakens, Part 1
- Holiday in the Fog
- Cruel Dilemma
- Swarming Attack
- Just in Time
- Code: Earth
- The Forest Sector was only shown in one episode of Season 3: "Lyoko Minus One."
- The Forest Sector contained the tower Aelita hid in while the Supercomputer was off for several years.
- The Forest Sector was the only Lyoko Sector where X.A.N.A. attacked a tower, both in Seasons 1 and 2; not counting replikas.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector to appear chronologically.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector deleted, in "Lyoko Minus One," by Aelita possessed by X.A.N.A..
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector Aelita was virtualized into.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector Ulrich and Odd were virtualized into in X.A.N.A. Awakens, Part 1.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector with a replika shown.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector Carthage was accessed from.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector the Scyphozoa attacked anyone other than Aelita; Yumi.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector that someone fell into the Digital Sea; Yumi.
- The Forest Sector was the first Sector where a tower was shown activated by Franz Hopper.
- The Forest Sector was the first and only Sector that the Marabounta was shown.
- The Forest Sector appeared in Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity.
|Ice Sector | Desert Sector | Forest Sector | Mountain Sector | Carthage|
|Ice Replika | Desert Replika | Forest Replika | Mountain Replika | Volcano Replika | Carthage Replika|
|Other Virtual Worlds|
|Digital Sea | Cortex | Virtual Limbo | Simulation Bubble|
|Dormitory Building | Administrative Building | Cafeteria | Gym | Track | Park | Hermitage | Science Building | Playground | Garden Shed | Infirmary|
|Union Base | New Mexico Research Facility | Space Station | Jungle Research Facility|
|Renault Auto Factory|
|Factory Floor | Factory Lift | Lab | Scanner Room | Supercomputer Room | Assembly Room | Security Center|
|Kadic Academy | The Sewer | The Factory | Ishiyama residence | The Pool|