|Jean Pierre Delmas|
|Role||Headmaster of Kadic Academy, Sissi's father|
|English voice actor(s)||Alan Wenger|
|Live-Action actor||Eric Soubelet|
He is voiced by Alan Wenger, who is also the casting director of the show.
Jean-Pierre has also hinted in episode 91, Bad Connection, that he is an "electronics buff".
Mr. Delmas acts as a stern headmaster at Kadic. He believes that his mission is to mold the children into fine adults, and for this reason he is generally very harsh on them. While he is usually strict on the students exspecially during season 1, he is shown to care deeply about their safety and well being. He tries to present himself as someone students can go to to talk about their problems and issues in spite of his aforementioned harshness. He often does the announcements at school via the PA system, as most principals of schools do. Notably, when communicating with Kadic's student body, he will uses the term "children" to address them; ex. "Children, have any of you seen William?", "Children, please give me your attention." (Nicole Weber did this as well, in Unchartered Territory). While he believes in following the rules to the letter, he bends the rules to allow Ulrich to go to the hospital with Odd in Killer Music - at first he tells him that he can't let him leave, but realizing that Odd is indeed about to die he is forced to let Ulrich accompany Odd to the hospital.
Relationships with other characters
- Jerimie belpois, Mr. Delmas is very strict on Jerimie as well as all of his students, when it involves rule breaking. Mr. Delmas is shown to care about Jerimie's well being and fired Jim when he accidentaly injured Jerimie.
- Della Rhobia "Odd", Mr. Delmas has rarely interacted with Odd, the one notable time they did interact was when Odd tried to convince Mr. Delmas to put him with in his friend's grade.
- Yumi, Mr. Delmas interactions with Yumi have been mostly negative due to their curcumstances. the first notable interaction was when Yumi tried to explain to him that X.A.N.A. is trying to cause a nuclear explosion. the secound time he was threatening to Call Yumi's parents over X.A.N.A.'s clone of Yumi attacking the school Nurse. the third time was when He threated to Kick Yumi out of the Kadic, if she ditched class one more time. In evolution, he and Yumi are shown to talk about the stress of being at the school
- Ulrich, Mr. Delmas apears to dislike Ulrich for multiple reasons. The largest of these reasons is that Ulrich has some of the worst grades in the school, which frustrates his father who then blames him. Also his daugther elizabeth has a crush on Ulrich for years and would love to have that out of his life.
- William, He is shown to be angry with William's clone, due to it stupidity. He also dislikes William because William is a rebel.
Elizabeth Delmas "Sissi"
- Sissi is Mr. Delma's daughter and the self proclaimed Queen of Kadic. Mr. Delmas tries his hardest to keep her happy, but this may have caused her to become the selfish girl that is on the show. Mr. Delmas is shown to give her a large allowance but won't give her a penny more. As headmaster of Kadic he holds his daughter to a very high standard, and punishes her for failing the final exam.
Faculty of Kadic
- Mr. Delmas seems to have a love hate relationship with Jim. Mr.Delmas is shown to have grown tired of Jim's "claims that Jerimie, Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich are hiding something." He even fired Jim when he accidentaly injured Jerimie. While Jim is only a gym teacher, Mr. Delmas uses him to do most of the odd jobs that require fixing at the school.
- Mr. Delmas is shown to be quite fond of Ms. Hertz.
Jean Pierre claimes that he was a techie, and great at fixing phones, but this has yet to be seen considering that he broke Sissi's phone.
XANA-Jean-Pierre In the season 2 episode Ultimatum, and the season 4 episode Wrong Exposure, Jean-Pierre was possessed by XANA twice. However, in both episodes, he was possessed without his daughter being possessed with him. He displayed super strength, shooting electricity out of his hands, immunity to cold temperatures, controling his car with his mind, super speed (even on water), and martial arts.
In Ultimatum, he is possessed to kidnap Odd and Yumi as part of an ultimatum. He knocks William aside when he tries to help them, and eventually his actions are reported to the police. Jean-Pierre takes the two into his car and takes them to a refrigerated warehouse, where he is ordered to keep them alive until the ultimatum times up and he is ordered to kill the two. However, Ulrich manages to track them with Jeremie's bomb that was built to stun a person possessed by XANA, and the bomb works to his advantage, causing Jean-Pierre to be momentarily stunned before regaining consciousness, where he goes to the Factory and fights Ulrich and Sissi. Here, he shows no hesitation in fighting his own daughter, showing that his will was under XANA's complete control. However, after Aelita deactivates the Tower, he is released from XANA's possession and the memories of his kidnapping of Odd and Yumi and Sissi learning the secret of Lyoko are erased with a Time Reversion.
In Wrong Exposure, he was possessed again to kidnap Aelita and deliver her to the Scyphozoa so it could possess her and make her jump into the Digital Sea. He pulls her out of detention with Jim and orders him to keep the others from leaving (but they defeat Jim using their new skills from commando camp) and virtualizes her to the Forest Sector where the Scyphozoa awaits. He then goes back up, and while Jeremie virtualizes Ulrich and Yumi to the Forest Sector, Odd remains behind to fight Jean-Pierre. However, he ends up twisting his ankle, and before Jean-Pierre could kill him, Aelita deactivates the Tower, freeing Delmas, and triggering a Time Reversion.
It is unknown if he will be possessed in Code Lyoko Evolution.
- He fired Jim in Code: Earth, because he felt that Jim had hurt Jeremie, but a time reversion in False Start made him forget all about the incident and allowed Jim to have his job back.
- It's unknown what became of his wife, though Sophie Decroisette implies divorce in an interview.
- He was possessed by XANA in Ultimatum, Wrong Exposure, and Bad Connection.
- He has been in the factory multiple times to reprove/scold Jeremie before returning to the past and losing his memory of the factory.
- It's hinted by his own words in Echoes that he is quite generous when it comes to Sissi's allowance, but he refuses to give her another cent. Several other episodes reveal that he could also be strict concerning his daughter's academic performance, as he grounds her for failing the science final in Final Mix. Beyond this, he rarely ever punishes her in the show.
- His personality has, like Jim's, also changed for the worse. In Season 1, he was usually lenient and calm except when the student body revolts against his anti-cell phone policy. In Season 4, he is much more stern, cold at times (especially around his daughter Sissi) and stricter. However, his personality remains congenial and convivial in the video games to appeal to younger fans.
- William Returns and Straight to Heart reveal that Jean-Pierre has several pictures of his daughter on his office desk. Next to it is a frame for another picture of Sissi.
- He is addicted to a penguin themed computer game that he is terrible at (and at which his secretary seems to be a lot better).
- Odd names his Tamagotchi after him in False Lead.
- In the novels, it's revealed that the password of his computer is sissidelmas. This is obviously his daughter's name.
- In the french version of Code Lyoko, his voice is provide by Bruno Mullenaerts.
- In Evolution, Delmas beard is gone
|Jeremie Belpois | Aelita Schaeffer | Odd Della Robbia | Yumi Ishiyama | Ulrich Stern | William Dunbar | Franz Hopper|
|Elisabeth Delmas | Jim Morales | Suzanne Hertz | Mrs. Hopper | Mr. Delmas|
|| Kiwi | Herb Pichon | Nicholas Poliakoff|
| XANA | Monsters