Over the seasons, Robots have appeared several times on Code Lyoko. This is a complete List of Robots:
- Kiwi 2. This robot was made by Jeremie Belpois, and modeled after Kiwi.
- Jeremie's Hornet Control Robot. This robot was also made by Jeremie. Though it can repel hornets, he made it years before needing it, and its real reason for existing is unknown.
- Iron Sissi. This robot was made by Herb Pichon. It was modeled after Sissi.
- Herb's Hummingbird Robot. This robot was also made by Herb. It was modeled after a bird.
- X.A.N.A.'s first robots. This line of robots was made by X.A.N.A. in the Factory.
- X.A.N.A.'s Nanobot. This was a nanobot unleashed by X.A.N.A. in Amnesia.
- X.A.N.A.'s Robot Army. This line of robots was made at the Siberian Research Facility to take over the world.
- The Spider Robots. This line of robots were partially organic, and made at the Jungle Research Facility, by either X.A.N.A. or the scientists who worked there.
The alien was a robot created by James Finson for Untitled Alien Ripoff in End of Take. The film was to be shot at the Factory. X.A.N.A. possessed the robot. The alien trapped various people, including Sissi and Ulrich, with goo that shot out of its mouth, before being stopped.
The alien was quite agile and athletic, and its claws could rip through metal. It could also spit a disgusting goo out its mouth which trapped its opposition in a sticky unescapable webbing. It also licked Sissi's face, in a depraved act. Finson based it off the alien in the American movie Alien, as pointed out by Ulrich.
The alien also resembles the Predalien, a Predator and Alien hybrid from the movie Alien vs. Predator. This is probably a coincedence, because the Predalien did not appear until 2004, while the episode aired in 2002.