Lyoko Conquerors is a 3D Exploration & Turn Based Combat FanGame of Code Lyoko. It’s the third Code Lyoko fangame created by Immudelki, along with the IFSCL and Lyoko Wanderers.
The pitch revolves around X.A.N.A., experimenting on his Replikas to calculate ways to retaliate on Lyoko. The game starts right after the events of Final Round; X.A.N.A. splits its new recruit, William, into slightly different copies of himself, to experiment and keep the one that will survive.
You play as a (Blue) William against other fragments of himself (Green, Purple, Yellow etc...), exploring Replikas, recruiting monsters, fighting, and creating a relationship with a very particular Kankrelat called Kawabata.
The game heavily rely on high quality cutscenes and is strongly story driven.
Note that this game isn't meant to be about the Lyoko Warriors, Immudelki considers that his IFSCL game fills the void for a game where you are able to play Jeremie, and that the official games are already there to play with the Lyoko Warriors.
The first prototypes development began in mid 2016 and they have been published a few months after.
Along its development, the game has been successively subtitled 'The Replika Experiments', 'The Online Wars' and 'William Uprising'.
Adventure Game prototype
NOTE: All this images are WIP (Work In Progress) so nothing should be considered as final
All the monsters that appeared in the 4 seasons are planned. X.A.N.A. William is the only Lyoko Warrior available in the game. Most creatures are planned to be capturable during the story apart from the Guardian, the Digital Sea monsters and the Kolossus. Although all of them are meant to make an appearence.
- The synopsis of the game is meant to explain what X.A.N.A. might have been doing on its side after the the third season finale, hence the original subtitle 'The Replika Experiments', which later became 'The Online Wars' to finally be completely removed to avoid the issue that Immudelki had on his other fangame, the IFSCL, which was hard to stubble upon with its name.
- The Kolossus, has also strongly been hinted as 'getting its origin' story through the game.
- The game personifies X.A.N.A.'s monsters much more than the actual show, though their intelligence and personality seems highly variable depending on the original episodes.
Old RTS prototype (Legacy - Before 2018)
Old RTS Gameplay (Legacy)
- Like many RTS, you can create units and do research to improve or develop technologies. But following Lyoko’s art style, there’s no base building.
- Three new tower designs are introduced to counterbalance the lack of buildings: research tower, experimentation tower and domination tower. The classic design is called ‘production tower’.
- Victory conditions: All towers must be activated in order to win the game. Or, at least, all the ones from the opponent must be deactivated.
- Two main resources are available: Data and Energy. Energy comes with any activated tower, it’s used to create monsters but slowly comes back when the monster is destroyed. Unlike Energy, Data is a collectable ressource, and is gathered in various ways: activating a tower (that you never activated previously), killing enemies, and finding crates.
Other Immu games: