The Lyoko Warriors and monsters have their weapons on Lyoko. They use these against one another in their quasi-X.A.N.A. orchestrated war. Weapons shouldn't be confused with their powers on Lyoko, since powers are not actual weapons.
Lyoko Warriors' weapons
- Ulrich Stern - Katana
- Yumi Ishiyama - Tessen Fans, Bo Staff
- Odd Della Robbia - Laser Arrows
- Aelita Schaeffer - Energy Fields
- William Dunbar - Zweihänder
- Kankrelats - Laser [10-30 AP]
- Bloks - Laser - 30 AP; Fire Rings - 25-100 AP; Freeze Ray - Freezes, 50 AP
- Hornets - Laser - 20 AP; Acid Launcher - 5 AP over time
- Krabs - Charged Laser - 40 AP; Laser - 10 AP, Pulse Beam - Unknown, possibly 100 AP; Scythe Legs - 100 AP
- Megatanks - Circular Laser - 100 AP. Rolling over - Instant devirtualization.
- Creepers - Laser - 40 AP
- Mantas - Laser - 40 AP; Flying Mines - 100 AP; Hallucinogenic Beam - psychotic features and delayed devirtualization.
- Tarantulas - Laser - 20-40 AP, Crush with leg - Unknown
- Kongre - Laser
- Shark - Torpedo
- Kalamar - Drill
- Kolossus - Arm Sword - Immediate Devirtualization; Stomp - Immediate Devirtualization