Nicolas Atlan attended École Jeannine Manuel, a prestigious private school in Paris, France; from 1981 to 1989. After that, he went to École Supérieure d'Audiovisuel, a film school in Toulouse, France from 1993 to 1996.
Nicolas Atlan joined Antefilms after graduating, and worked on Funky Cops, a project before Code Lyoko. When Code Lyoko finished, he worked on other Moonscoop projects. Some of these projects were at the Moonscoop USA office, which Nicolas Atlan transferred to. He also oversaw Kabillion. Nicolas Atlan oversaw the regime change at the American branch after Moonscoop France went into administration, and saw it turn into Splash Entertainment. From there, he joined Gaumont Television.
Code Lyoko Work
Noteworthy Non-Code Lyoko Work
- Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You: executive producer
- F is for Family: Producer
- Norm of the North: Producer
- Chloe's Closet: executive producer
- Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch: executive producer
- Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot: executive producer
- Hero: 108: executive producer
- Tara Duncan: Executive producer
- Casper's Scare School: Executive producer
- Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes: Executive producer
- Pet Alien: Executive producer
- Funky Cops: Executive producer