|Height||estimated 2.20 metres|
|Attacks||Torpedo - 30AP|
|First Appearance||A Lack of Goodwill|
Sharks are one of the new monsters in Season 4 of Code Lyoko. It is black and white, (similar to a Manta) and looks like a shark with a long fin on its back. Like most of X.A.N.A.'s monsters, it has no eyes and instead bares the Eye of X.A.N.A. on its head. It is one of the newest of the monsters and is related to the Kongre.
Instead of firing a normal Laser like most monsters, Sharks fire what appear to be torpedoes from their mouth (similar to the ones the Nav Skids fire, possibly because the Scyphozoa absorbed data from the Skidbladnir in The Lake).
- The Sharks first appear in A Lack of Goodwill, without questions from the Lyoko Warriors about what they were, possibly due to an unseen X.A.N.A. attack or mission that gave them their name and discovery.
- In A Lack of Goodwill, Sharks did not make the roar sound when they fired their torpedoes, probably because this was their first appearance.
- However, in all episodes they appear in after, the roar is present when they shoot.
- They are very common in Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity.
- In French, they are named Rekins.
|Kankrelats | Hornet | Blok | Krab | Megatank | Creeper | Manta | Black Manta | Guardian | Tarantula | Scyphozoa | Kolossus|
|Spectre | Polymorphic Clone|
|Kongre | Shark | Kalamar|
|Video games only|
|Cyberhopper | Exploding Roachsters | Scorpion | Insekt | Dark Monster | Volcanoid | Ubertank | Omegatank | Mountain Bug | Insekt Lord | Ice Spider | Desert Driller | Magma Worm|