Taelia has red hair and wears a light purple jacket and a deep pink miniskirt. Her voice is also a tiny bit low in pitch, but her screams and gasps sound exactly the same as Aelita. Also, Taelia is not a very friendly person; she is rude and mouthy, much like Sissi, likely a byproduct of her orphan origins combined in this episode's case with what she thought was Jeremie being completely insane.
Taelia fully disappeared after the episode The Girl of the Dreams.
- Taelia is an anagram of Aelita, but this applies only in the English version: in the French version, she was called Talia, It seems that the anagram was sacrificed in France because Taelia didn't sound like a real name.
- It has been proven that Taelia has no relation whatsoever to Aelita despite her similar appearance and vocal intonations. Taelia is really just a teenage girl that happens to look and sound the same as Aelita.
- In a prototype scenario, Taelia's father was someone really important, which convinced police officers to trust her. In the final version, she keeps her family stories secret, but Sissi learns Taelia is an orphan.
- In the Spanish, Latin-American dialect, she is played by Xochitl Ugarte. In the Spanish, European dialect, dub, she is played by Olga Velasco.
- In french, she was played by Nathalie Stas.
- In the Japanese dub, she was played by Yū Shimamura.