Taelia has red hair and wears a light purple jacket and a deep pink miniskirt. Her ears, unlike Aelita's are not pointed, and she wears dark green earrings on both of her ears whereas Aelita only wears them on one of her ears. Her voice is also a tiny bit low in pitch, but her screams and gasps sound exactly the same. Also, Taelia is not a very friendly person; she is rude and mouthy, much like Sissi, likely a byproduct of her orphan origins combined in this episode's case with what she thought was Jeremie being completely insane.
Taelia fully disappeared after the episode The Girl of the Dreams. In fact, this is because first season episodes are full-independent stories, and the channel didn't want them to have any lasting effect on storylines, such as the Lyoko kids asking themselves why there was an "Aelita clone" in Jeremie's class. The disappearance can be explained by the fact she thought she deserved something better than Kadic.
- Taelia is an anagram of Aelita, but this applies only in the English version: in the French version, she was called Talia, It seems that the anagram was sacrificed in France because Taelia didn't sound like a real name.
- It has been proven that Taelia has no relation whatsoever to Aelita despite her similar appearance and vocal intonations, as some fans believed she was Franz Hopper's other daughter and Aelita's twin; the second "princess of Lyoko". Although frequently used in fanfiction, this is actually false. Taelia is really just a teenage girl that happens to look and sound the same as Aelita.
- In a prototype scenario, Taelia's father was someone really important, which convinced police officers to trust her. In the final version, she keeps her family stories secret, but Sissi learns Taelia is an orphan. In fact, the first version ended with Taelia's mystery not fully solved, so we don't know if she was originally planned to have a link with Aelita. Again, this plan was canceled because France 3 didn't want season 1 episodes to play an important role in the storyline.
- Taelia turned Jeremie to the police.
- In the Spanish, Latin-American dialect, she is played by Xochitl Ugarte. In the Spanish, European dialect, dub, she is played by Olga Velasco.
- In french, she was played by Nathalie Stas.
- In the Japanese dub, she was played by Yū Shimamura.