|Air Date (US)||Aired online|
|Air Date (France)||October 27th, 2007|
|Written by||Bertrand Veyne|
|Storyboard by|| Benoit Milhorat |
|Preceeded by||Music To Soothe the Savage Beast|
|Followed by||Bad Connection|
Wrong Exposure is the 25th episode of Season 4 and the 90th episode of Code Lyoko.
Aelita finds a photo of herself with Franz Hopper at the Hermitage, with a mathematical equation in the background. Jeremie discovers that the program works as a reset feature to Lyoko, something not too helpful but useful nonetheless. Meanwhile, Odd, in an attempt to impress a girl in photography class, inadvertently sends the photo to Sissi, who in turn shows it to her father. He questions the group about it, with Jeremie pointing out that Aelita would obviously be twenty-two by now if she were the one in the photo. They are sentenced to detention in the library by Jim before any more discussion occurs. Before he can follow up on the matter, the principal is possessed by X.A.N.A. He successfully separates Aelita from the group and delivers her to Lyoko, where the Scyphozoa is waiting for her. Jim attempts to stop the rest of the group from leaving the library, but they successfully overpower him. The group run to the factory to save their friend but are met by their posessed principal. Odd stays behind to fight Mr. Delmas allowing the group to make it to Lyoko. The Scyphozoa takes control of Aelita and tries to force her to walk into the digital sea, but Ulrich and Yumi are there to keep her from doing so. As they battle Aelita and the monsters, Jeremie uses the reset program just before she is about to devirtualize Ulrich, clearing her possession and allowing her to deactivate the tower.
- The original French name for this episode is Médusée.
- It is revealed at the end of this episode that Aelita's real last name isn't Hopper, but Schaeffer (the name listed on the folder in the end credits). Hopper is the last name of her mother, Anthea. In addition, Franz's supposed first name is actually his middle name. Franz apparently changed both his and Aelita's names when they moved to the Hermitage in order to have a fresh start.
- This is one of the few episodes in Season 4 not to feature William.
- Strangely, when Aelita was under X.A.N.A.'s control, William's theme was heard.
- It is the last appearance of the Scyphozoa.
- This is the first, and only, episode to feature the Supercomputer Reboot Program.