After the show, the stars choose three people from the audience to become finalists. The winner will appear in the next Subdigitals clip. The nominees are Sissi, Yumi and a girl named Fleur. Yumi is apprehensive about this rapid entry into stardom, but when she finds out that her friends think she's more serious than fun, this Japanese girl becomes annoyed and decides to prove to them that she can be fun.
During the audition, the girls must present themselves. Sissi is at ease and brags about her life. Fleur is very nervous and Yumi doesn't find anything to say except her name. When the Subdigitals present themselves, Sissi jumps into their arms as her competitors look exasperated.
The three girls must then dance, and Yumi is first up. Her performance is impressive, this Japanese girl inspired by fights on Lyoko. Jealous, Sissi arranges for a pot of blue paint balancing on a plank above Yumi to fall and she dodges.
Yumi and Fleur laugh as one of them has a camera-phone and is taking photos of it.
About the characters
- Return of Paco, the King of Disco, in different clothing.
- Sissi has been taking dance classes since she was 6 and piano and singing since she was 5.
- Only appearance in of a comic-only character: Fleur.
- Herve appears in this comic, but he's blond. His jumper is blue instead of green and his acne is missing.
- Nicholas appears in this comic, with Herve and Sissi. But he's brunet and his t-shirt is orange instead of sky blue.
- The heart on Sissi's shirt is absent, her headband is pink instead of yellow, her shoes and skirt are red/orange instead of dark red and her pants are black instead of maroon.
- Aelita's outfit is different from the usual.
About the series
- The Subdigitals, first on screen concert was in episode 89 “Music To Soothe the Savage Beast” and in their second appearance was in the second Code Lyoko Comic “Apis Sapiens”.
- One of the girls who was friends with Taluma, the girl Odd skated against in the third comic “A True Breakage Skater”, is called Fleur. She and Fleur in this comic share that in common as well as their hair and clothing colour, but it's unlikely they're the same person.
- Illustrator: Ullcer
- Colouring: Ullcer/Janse
- Supervision: Fabrice Saperlosky/Full FX